As TAV Airports Holding and Group Companies, we create value with the vision of being the leading airport operator driving change in all the fields and regions we operate. Our aim is to use our aviation experience and know-how for all our stakeholders in our value chain and to work with innovative business models to generate sustainable value by contributing to the environment, society, and economy.
Sustainability is a fundamental aspect of our risk-opportunity analysis and stakeholder-based corporate strategy. With this approach, we design the airports of the future, which offer a personalized experience with technology-based and high value-added services, with sustainable construction and operation methods. We work with a multi-dimensional organizational structure in order to spread and understand our systematic and impact-oriented sustainability management approach throughout the organization.
In line with this approach, we strive to comply with all relevant national and international legal requirements while adhering to the evaluation criteria of international environmental and social standards, such as the IFC Performance Standards, EBRD Performance Requirements, and Equator Principles. In this regard, we pledge to;
• With our responsibility to leading change in the aviation industry; To continue to grow by creating value for all stakeholders of the sector and minimizing negative environmental impacts,
• In line with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, to prepare and implement our strategy, which focuses on the organic, inorganic and secondary growth of our airport portfolio and group companies,
• To maintain our sustainable competitiveness by adapting to the speed of environmental, social and economic change,
• To continuously develop our business models in a manner that is participatory, transparent, accountable and respectful to people and nature,
• To collaborate with all stakeholders in minimizing negative environmental impacts such as climate change, depletion of natural resources and reduction of biodiversity,
• To limit our environmental impacts and create social benefits by producing the highest value for the stakeholders in the aviation ecosystem,
• To regularly share our sustainability performance with all stakeholders in line with open, transparent and internationally accepted criteria,
• Within the framework of our corporate values, to create inclusive work areas for our employees, regardless of language, religion, race and gender,
• To adopt sustainable supply chain practices and to support the development of our stakeholders, particularly our suppliers,
• To develop the awareness and competencies of all our employees on sustainability in order to create a positive impact.
We hereby declare and undertake to adhere to these principles