As TAV Airports Holding and Group Companies, we strive to create social benefits while respecting people and the environment in the regions where we operate, and to carry out all supply chain and purchasing operations in line with sustainability principles. Our sustainable supply chain approach is based on co-existence and growth based on mutual trust and cooperation with our suppliers.
In this context, in accordance with all the policies of TAV Airports Holding, we expect from our supply chain stakeholders;
• To respect, protect and promote human rights,
• To prevent discrimination regardless of race, language, age, gender, religion, ethnic origin, status or any personal characteristics,
• To prevent forced labor, slavery, captivity, all forms of child labour, torture and degrading treatment, as well as physical and mental abuse,
• To comply with national and international environmental standards and regulations throughout their environmental management systems, to establish relevant policies, processes and procedures to manage their environmental impacts,
• To organize regular trainings in order to adopt the sustainability approach and raise awareness,
• To contribute to the economic, environmental, and social development of TAV Airports Holding with a sustainability and circular economy perspective,
• To give priority to creating value and supporting the economic development of local suppliers by considering the needs of the society in the regions we operate,
• To act transparently and collaboratively during planned and unplanned audits,
• To adopt the principle of zero tolerance against corruption and bribery
• To implement practices in parallel with all our principles and to be informed that business partnerships will be evaluated in cases where these principles are violated.