There are depots for radioactive materials, valuable items and cold storage, and also offices of private cargo agents within the cargo terminal. Turkish Airlines Cargo, PTT, Customs Directorships building, and the offices of the cargo agents and customs brokers are located inside the complex. Import and export warehouses are located within the cargo complex as well.
To take possession of your cargo coming from overseas, you need to contact the companies which transported it.
For sending cargo overseas, you need to contact the IATA (International Air Transportation Association) member cargo agents for them to perpetrate on your behalf the required issues like customs transactions, preparation of the airway bill, charging, and packaging.
Please click for the agents who has taken authorization certificate from the General Directorate of Civil Aviation.
Havaş warehouse in Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport has 1200 m² indoor and 600 m² outdoor space. Havaş warehouse consists of two sections as Export and Import.
For perishable cargo
- There is a climate controlled storage of 10 m2 /22 m3 for temperatures between +2/+8 C
- There is a climate controlled storage of 5 m2 /10 m3 for temperatures between -2/+18 C
- There is a climate controlled storage of 60 m2 /212 m3 temperatures between +5/+25 C
For valuable cargo
- There is a valuable cargo warehouse of 7 m2 / 16 m3
For cargo containing dangerous goods
- There is a valuable DGR room of 5 m2/10 m3
For livestock cargo
- There is a livestock room of 6 m2/14 m3
SCHEDULED BONDED SHIPPING
The shipping service can be provided for all storages connected to the Customs Offices inland. Scheduled, bonded cargo shipping services are provided periodically every week from / to İstanbul, and from / to Ankara and İzmir.
Atatürk Airport Cargo Terminal next to the Customs House, 34194 Yeşilköy / Istanbul, Turkey
Phone : 0212 465 57 00 (pbx)
Fax : 0212 465 45 95
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click for detailed information.