TAV EGE ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
TAV Ege takes all required measures and follows all practices to minimize the adverse environmental impacts due to its activities as per its corporate values. We consider our activities that we carry out by adopting an integrated management approach as a tool for development of our social and cultural structure beyond physical requirements; and attach utmost importance on the following principles.
- Implement the innovative service and proactive management mentality adopted in Terminal Operations effectively in order to assess environmental impacts and improve the environmental practices,
- Abide by the requirements of conventions, regulations of national and international authorities, legislation and compulsory standards,
- Establish an effective and transparent communication with customers, authorities, stakeholders and subcontractors regarding the issues related to the environment and sustainability to create common values and get advantageous outcomes,
- Use the existing energy resources in the most efficient manner and enable effective energy use without compromising comfort and customer satisfaction.
- Achieve effective and efficient environmental management through risk and opportunity analyses with the guidance of the senior management and transform these activities into sustainable operations.
- Manage environmental activities in line with the “Sustainable Development” approach and strategic orientation of the organization,
- Consider GHG emissions as a significant environmental factor, research and implement mitigation measures, and ensure continuity,
- Implement, continuously review and improve the environmental management system by integrating it into the corporate governance practices,
- Integrate pollution prevention and waste minimization into all internal processes,
- Enable employees to gain skills and competences and support them to raise awareness on protection of environment; and consider and assess their contributions,
- Enable employees to raise awareness and gain qualifications on the significance of protection of environment as well as on practices related to the environmental management system and sustainability; and sustain continuous improvement activities that transform them into natural behaviors of employees as an important component of the company culture.
We anticipate that the aforementioned principles will positively support the activities of our organization related to continuous improvement; and are committed to take necessary actions to reserve the required human, equipment and financial resources.
General Manager, TAV Ege
Frequently Asked Questions
For information about the Departure Fee Stamp: +90 (232) 455 00 00 Ext: 3602
Note: Departure Fee Stamp payment should be made before passport control.
Telephone: 0232 455 00 00 / Ext: 4690