As TAV Airports Holding and Group Companies; We recognize that all water resources are valuable. In order to create ecological and economic benefits in all regions we operate; we aim to manage water resources in a sustainable, effective manner, respecting the natural structure and hydrology of the area. In this context, we are making long-term integrated and sustainable plans to meet the needs of both the aviation industry and the ecosystem, in collaboration with all our stakeholders to effectively manage the limited water resources of the planet.
In line with this approach, we strive to comply with all relevant national and international legal requirements while adhering to the evaluation criteria of international environmental and social standards, such as the IFC Performance Standards, EBRD Performance Requirements, and Equator Principles. In this regard, we pledge to:
• To monitor, report and work towards reducing water consumption in our operations,
• To monitor our water performance by focusing on the recovery and reuse of water and the improvement of monitoring systems,
• To set targets to reduce our water footprint by implementing measures to reduce water consumption throughout our value chain,
• To share our water management practices with our stakeholders in the light of transparency and accountability principles,
• To cooperate with all our stakeholders within our area of influence to raise awareness about the protection of water resources and conscious water consumption,
We hereby declare and undertake to adhere to these principles.