TAV EGE TERMINAL INVESTMENT, DEVELOPMENT AND OPERATION CO.
PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF VISITOR PERSONAL DATA INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
- DATA CONTROLLER
Your personal data can be processed by TAV Ege Terminal Investment, Development and Operation Co (the “Company”), in the capacity of the data controller, in the context explained below, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law no. 6698 (the “Law”).
You can reach detailed information regarding the processing of your personal data by our Company, in the “TAV Ege Terminal Investment, Development and Operation Co, Policy on Protection and Processing of Personal Data”, publicly available on the web address of [www.adnanmenderesairport.com].
- PURPOSES FOR WHICH PERSONAL DATA SHALL BE PROCESSED
Your personal data which shall be collected can be processed, in accordance with the basic principles set forth in the Law and within the scope of personal data processing terms and conditions set forth in articles 5 and 6 of the Law, for the purposes of, mainly, composing or following visitor records and ensuring the security of the Company's premises and facilities, and
- planning and/or performing the activities of ensuring legal and technical security of our Company and of related persons who have business relation with our Company
- PARTIES TO WHOM YOUR PERSONAL DATA SHALL BE TRANSFERRED AND THE PURPOSES OF TRANSFER
Your personal data which shall be collected may be disclosed to our business partners in Turkey and abroad, our shareholders, mainly the Aéroports de Paris Group, our suppliers, legally authorized public authorities and competent private persons, in order to achieve the Purposes, in accordance with the personal data processing terms and conditions set forth in articles 8 and 9 of the Law.
- METHOD AND LEGAL REASON FOR COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you contact our Company, your personal data shall be collected in physical environment via the head office of our Company and in electronic environment via the security cameras making the closed-circuit recording.
In addition, your personal data shall be collected based on the legal reasons of the fulfillment of legal obligations set forth in articles 5 and 6 of the Law, and legitimate interests.
- AS A DATA SUBJECT, YOUR RIGHTS AS MENTIONED IN ARTICLE 11 OF THE LAW
We hereby notify that, as a data subject, you have the following rights according to article 11 of the Law:
- To learn whether your personal data are processed or not,
- If your personal data are processed, to request information in relation thereto,
- To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in compliance with the purpose,
- To know the third persons, to whom your personal data are transferred in Turkey and abroad,
- In case your personal data are processed incompletely or incorrectly, to request the correction thereof and to request that any operation carried out in this context is reported to the third persons, to whom your personal data is transferred,
- Despite being processed in compliance with the provisions of this Law and other relevant laws, to request that personal data shall be erased or destructed in the event that the reasons for the processing no longer exist and any operation carried out in this context is reported to the third persons, to whom your personal data is transferred,
- To object to the occurrence of a result against you, if any, by analyzing the data processed solely through automated systems,
- To claim compensation if you sustain damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data.
You can send, to our Company, your applications relating to your rights set forth above, by filling in the " TAV Ege Terminal Investment, Development and Operation Co Data Subject Application Form" available at the address of [www.adnanmenderesairport.com]. Depending on the nature of your demand, your application shall be concluded within the shortest time and at the latest within thirty days and free of charge; however, if the action requires an extra cost, you may be charged based on the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.