Cookie Use Pop-up/Banner Disclosure
During the operation of our website, cookies and similar technologies are used. Using some of the cookies is a technical requirement to make this website available for you. The use of some other cookies allows the analysis of website usage, the provision of social media features, and the personalization of advertising and content in terms of your site experience. To receive detailed information regarding cookies, please review <Cookie Disclosure>.
* Unless a user clicks cross sign ("X") to close a banner and/or cross sign ("X") is clicked, the cookies that can be used upon consent (customization cookies, analytics cookies, and similar) should not be installed on the user's device.
COOKIES INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
Latest updating date: 05/07/2021
As TAV Ege Terminal Investment, Development and Operation Co (hereinafter referred to as “TAV Ege” or the “Company”), we benefit from some technologies such as cookies, pixels, gifs (the “cookies”) in order to enhance your experience during your visits to our online media. The use of these technologies is carried out in accordance with the legislation, mainly the Personal Data Protection Law no. 6698 (the “PDP Law”) which we are subject to.
The purpose of this Information Disclosure is to give you information regarding the processing of personal data obtained when cookies are used by the Website’s users/members/visitors (the “Data Subject”) during the operation of TAV Ege’s website (the “Website”), which is operated by us. In this Information Disclosure, we want to explain to you what type of cookies we use and for what purposes we used them on our Website, and how you can control those cookies.
As TAV Ege, we may stop using cookies that we use on our website, change their types or functions, or add new cookies to our website. Therefore, we reserve the right to amend the provisions of this Information Disclosure, at any time at our discretion. All kinds of changes made on the current Information Disclosure shall come into force upon being published on the Website or any media publicly available. You can find the latest updating date, at the beginning of this Information Disclosure.
For more detailed information regarding the processing of your personal data by the Company, we recommend you to read the " TAV Ege Terminal Investment, Development and Operation Co Policy on Protection and Processing of Personal Data", available at the web address of [www.adnanmenderesairport.com].
Which Cookies are Used for What Purposes?
- Performing basic functions required for the operation of the Website. For instance, members who sign in, should not be required to enter passwords again, when visiting different pages on the Website.
- Analyzing the Website and enhancing the performance of the Website. For instance, integrating various servers on which the Website operates, determining the number of visitors who visit the Website, and accordingly, making performance settings or facilitating the process for the visitors to find the things they look for.
- Enhancing the functionality of the Website and providing ease of use. For instance, sharing something on the Website, with third-party social media channels; remembering the user name information or search topics of the visitors who visit the Website in any subsequent visits of them.
- Conducting customization, targeting, and advertising activities. For instance, based on the pages and products viewed by the visitors, displaying advertisements related to their sphere of interests.
Your personal data can be processed in accordance with articles 5 and 8 of the PDP Law and/or in case of exceptions in relevant legislation, in line with your consent where it is required according to the legislation, otherwise, without obtaining your consent, for the above-mentioned purposes. As TAV Ege, we can share your personal data within the scope of the Information Disclosure, limited to achieving the above-specified purposes and in compliance with the legislation, with the third persons, services of whom are used by our Company, our business partners in Turkey and abroad, our shareholders, mainly the Aéroports de Paris Group, our suppliers and group companies. We would like to mention that the parties, to whom the data are transferred, may keep your personal data on servers everywhere on earth.
Cookies Used on Our Website
You can find below the different types of cookies we use on our Website. On our Website, both the first-party cookies (installed by the Website you visit) and also the third-party cookies (installed by servers other than the Website you visit) are used.
The use of certain cookies is mandatory for the operation of our Website correctly. For instance, identifier cookies that are activated when you log into our Website allow that your active log-in process continues when you pass from one page to another on our Website.
Functionality and Choice Cookies
These cookies remember your preferences and choices on the Website and provide customization of the services offered on our Website to you. For instance, they provide you to remember your language choice or font size you select when reading a text, on our Website.
Social Media Cookies
These cookies allow collecting the information regarding your social media usages. For instance, in order to compose customized advertisements or make market researches, cookies may be used to use the information relating to your Facebook/Twitter accounts.
Performance and Analysis Cookies
By means of these cookies, we analyze your use of our Website and the performance of our Website and thereby, enhance the level of services we offer you. For instance, by means of these cookies, we can identify which pages are visited the most by our visitors, whether our Website operates as required, and the potential problems.
Targeting or Advertising Cookies
By changing the settings of your browser, you have the opportunity to customize your choices relating to cookies.
As the Data Subject, What Rights You Have?
Based on article 11 of the Law, Data Subjects shall have the following rights,
- To learn whether personal data are processed or not,
- If personal data are processed, to request information in relation thereto,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in compliance with the purpose,
- To know the third persons, to whom personal data are transferred in Turkey and abroad,
- In case personal data are processed incompletely or incorrectly, to request the correction thereof and to request that any operation carried out in this context is reported to the third persons, to whom personal data is transferred,
- Despite being processed in compliance with the provisions of the PDP Law and other relevant laws, to request that personal data shall be erased or destructed in the event that the reasons for the processing no longer exist and any operation carried out in this context is reported to the third persons, to whom personal data is transferred,
- To object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself/herself by analyzing the data processed solely through automated systems,
- To claim compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of personal data.
If you send your requests relating to your said rights to us by the methods specified in the “TAV Ege Terminal Investment, Development and Operation Co Data Subject Application Form”, available on the web address [www.adnanmenderesairport.com], your applications shall be evaluated and finalized as soon as possible and at the latest within 30 (thirty) days. It is essential that no fee shall be charged concerning the requests, however, the Company reserves the right to charge a fee based on the fee tariff determined by the PDP Board.
Data Subject undertakes that the information subject to this Information Disclosure, is complete, correct, and up-to-date and that in case of any change in this information, he/she shall update this information immediately. In case the Data Subject fails to provide updated information, the Company shall have no responsibility.
If the Data Owner makes a request rendering the Company unable to use any of his/her personal data, he/she agrees that he/she may not make full use of the operation of the Website and declares that he/she shall bear any responsibility arising out in this context.