As TAV Ege Terminal Investment Construction and Operations Co, we consider all our activities as part of our innovative management mentality and accept the Sustainable Safety Management System (SMS) practices we implement for our employees, airport users and stakeholders as the integral part of our proactive approach.
With the goal to fulfill this commitment, we develop, implement and sustain strategies and processes, and embrace the following policies and principles for constant improvement in order to achieve the maximum safety performance level:
- Provide the necessary manpower and financial resources in order to develop, improve and sustain the Safety Management System practices and operate with a fair culture approach.
- Establish an effective safety reporting systematic by building a strong communication network between disciplines in order to manage the Safety Management System practices actively.
- Develop and maintain strategies while accommodating the system requirements in order to transform the activities carried out into voluntary and natural behaviors of the employees.
- Internalize the Safety Management System of all employees starting from the top management so that we can establish a structure where the system will feel responsible for displaying behaviors that will improve itself to the highest level.
- Develop processes through security threat analysis, which will focus on identifying dangers described as related to human factor and eliminating the risks rising from these dangers or reducing them to an acceptable level.
- Comply with the contract terms, national and international regulations and legal legislations relevant to the Safety Management System practices and requirements.
- Support the employees through training and development programs in order to increase their personal awareness and competences in Safety Management System rules and practices, and strengthen the Safety Management System by getting the employees involved in areas where they can use these skills.
- Set measurable, achievable and time-dependent goals in order to constantly monitor and improve the safety performance, decide on the precautions to be materialized in line with these goals and run the Safety Management System review process.
- Ensure that our suppliers and sub-contractors meet the Safety Management System performance standards set by us.
- Make sure of the implementation of all procedures, instructions and other rules that are prepared to protect the Safety Management System standards set by the company and provide excellent system performance.
Encourage all employees to be involved in the system by considering all the communication received from them as notices non-penal notifications as part of the Safety management System practices, which contributes to the improvement of the system.
Frequently Asked Questions
For information about the Departure Fee Stamp: +90 (232) 455 00 00 Ext: 3602
Note: Departure Fee Stamp payment should be made before passport control.
Telephone: 0232 455 00 00 / Ext: 4690