Within the scope of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic measures, the implementation of the provisions regarding the use of masks, the interrogation of HES codes and the submission of negative PCR test results was revised on 03.03.2022 by the competent authorities of Türkiye as following.
All passengers are required to wear masks at airports and during flights.
Access to airports will no longer require HES codes.
The requirement for negative PCR test from travelers who have not been vaccinated or who have not completed the vaccination process or who have not had the disease in the last 180 days was terminated on 03.03.2022. The PCR test will no longer be requested from persons who do not show signs of illness.
Restrictions on visitor, leavers and welcomers at airports have been lifted.
ENTRY INTO TURKEY
As part of the measures to combat the coronavirus pandemic (COVID -19), the competent authorities of the country have taken the following decisions regarding entry into Türkiye. These decisions are valid from 4 March 2022.
The quarantine measures will not be applied to the following persons:
- Passengers who have received at least two doses of the vaccines approved by the World Health Organization or Türkiye or emergency use (one dose for Johnson & Johnson) and who present a document stating that the last vaccination was at least 14 days ago.
- Passengers who present a document issued by the official authorities of the country concerned stating that they have been infected with the virus within the last 6 months. The 6month period starts from the 28th day of the first positive PCR test result.
- Passengers who present a negative PCR test result obtained within the last 72 hours or a negative rapid antigen test performed within the last 48 hours before entering turkey.
- Passengers under 12 years of age are exempt from the PCR/antigen test report and the presentation of a vaccination card.
- The requirements listed above do not apply for transfer passengers from international line to international line.
- Passengers (excluding transfer passengers and passengers under the age of 6) entering Türkiye via international flights from December 30, 2021 (Local time in Türkiye) are required to complete the Form of Entry to Türkiye, within 72 hours prior to their flight. A printed copy or mobile screenshot of the completed form will be checked at the stations before the flight. Passengers on transit flights and the crew are exempted from this requirement.
- Seafarers and lorry drivers are exempt from the SARSCoV-2 PCR test and quarantine application.
- The vaccination certificates of Serbia, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Iraq, Libya, Japan, Indonesia, Philippines and Egypt are accepted by the Republic of Türkiye for passengers entering the country with a vaccination certificate.